- Cloning of CLIP-tag Fusions in pCLIPf (N9215)
- Expression of CLIP-tag Fusions (N9215)
- Expression of SNAPf Fusions (N9183)
- Cloning of SNAP-tag Fusions in pSNAPf (N9183)
- Cloning of SNAP-tag Fusions in pSNAP-tag(T7)-2 (N9181)
- Expression of SNAP-tag Fusions (N9181)
- Protocol for Direct Digestion of gDNA during droplet digital PCR (ddPCR)
- Protocol for Digestion Prior to droplet digital PCR (ddPCR)
- Optimizing Restriction Endonuclease Reactions
- Double Digest Protocol with Standard Restriction Enzymes
SNAP-tag® Technologies: Novel Tools to Study Protein Function
Cellular Imaging & Analysis Brochure
The Cellular Imaging and Analysis brochure provides information on the labeling technologies offered by NEB for studying the function and localization of proteins in cells.
- Comparison of SNAP-tag®/CLIP-tag™ Technologies to GFP
- Labeling with SNAP-tag® Technology Troubleshooting Guide
Watch as Chris Provost, of New England Biolabs, performs fluorescent imaging of live COS-7 cells expressing SNAP-tag® fusion proteins.
View an interactive tutorial explaining the mechanism of our SNAP-tag® technologies and reagents available for researchers wishing to study the function and localization of proteins in live or fixed cells.