NEB offers a wide range of DNA polymerases, and through our commitment to research, ensures the development of innovative, high quality tools for DNA amplification and PCR. We offer a broad variety of DNA and RNA polymerases, nucleotide mixes, kits, master mixes and more, including:
- Q5® High-Fidelity DNA Polymerases
- OneTaq® DNA Polymerases
- Taq DNA Polymerases
- LongAmp® DNA Polymerases
- Luna® qPCR & RT-qPCR Products
- Other PCR Polymerases
- Phusion® High-Fidelity DNA Polymerases
- Master Mixes
- DNA Manipulation
- Isothermal Amplification & Strand Displacement
- Nucleotide Solutions
- cDNA Synthesis & Reverse Transcriptases
Anatomy of a Polymerase - How Structure Effects Function
DNA Damage - the major cause of missing pieces from the DNA puzzle
Understanding Variability in DNA Amplification Reactions
Isothermal Amplification Trifold
Explore the possibilities of isothermal amplification with NEB's enzymes for LAMP, RT-LAMP, and POC diagnostics.
Luna Universal qPCR And RT-qPCR
Make a simpler choice with Luna! Learn about the advantages of choosing Luna products for your qPCR & RT-qPCR, and see how Luna products compare to other commercially available reagents.
The PCR brochure provides product information on the wide range of DNA polymerases available from NEB, including tools for selection and troubleshooting tips.
Q5® High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase Trifold
Learn about the benefits of using Q5 High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase, and see how it compares of other commercially available polymerases.
- PCR Selector
- DNA Polymerase Selection Chart
- PCR Selection Tool
- Luna® One-Step RT-qPCR Troubleshooting Guide
- Luna® qPCR Troubleshooting Guide
- PCR Troubleshooting Guide
- Taq PCR Kit Troubleshooting Guide
- Choosing RNA Input Amounts for NEB T2010
- DNA Damage and PreCR
- General Guidelines for Successful RNA Purification Using the Monarch Total RNA Miniprep Kit
- Guidelines for PCR Optimization with OneTaq® and OneTaq® Hot Start DNA Polymerases
- Guidelines for PCR Optimization with Taq DNA Polymerase
- Guidelines for PCR Optimization with Thermophilic DNA Polymerases
- Optimization Tips for Luna® One-Step RT-qPCR
- Optimization Tips for Luna® qPCR
- A Single-tube, Low Input Protocol for Long Read Sequencing (2019)
- Amplification Reagents for Molecular Diagnostics Applications (2017)
- Colorimetric LAMP: Visual Detection for Simple Diagnostics (2017)
- Molecular Diagnostics for Gastrointestinal Parasites and Impact on Intestinal Microbiota in Rural Agentinian Children (2015)
While NEB develops and validates its products for various applications, the use of this product may require the buyer to obtain additional third party intellectual property rights for certain applications.
For more information about commercial rights, please contact NEB's Global Business Development team at [email protected].
This product is intended for research purposes only. This product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
This overview will walk you through how the Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) works.
Learn the basics of qPCR in this short animation.
Learn how we analyzed plates and plates of qPCR data, and how Luna stacks up to the competition.