In recent years, the discovery of new classes and modifications of RNA has ushered in a renaissance of RNA-focused research. Did you know that NEB offers a broad portfolio of reagents for the purification, quantitation, detection, synthesis and manipulation of RNA? Experience improved performance and increased yields, enabled by our expertise in enzymology.
Transform your nucleic acid purification experience with Monarch®
Quickly and easily purify up to 100 µg of high quality total RNA from multiple sample types – all with one kit!
- Use with blood, cells, tissues and tough-to-lyse samples
- Effectively purify total RNA of all sizes, including small RNA (<200 nt)
- Efficiently remove genomic DNA, as our Monarch Total RNA Miniprep Kit includes gDNA Removal Columns and DNase I
Optimize your RT-qPCR with Luna®
Experience superior performance across a wide variety of sample types
- Increased thermostability with our novel reverse transcriptase
- Non-interfering visible tracking dye helps to eliminate pipetting errors
Get even more from less with NEBNext® Ultra™ II Library Prep for RNA-seq
Generate high-quality libraries even with limited amounts of RNA
- Save time with streamlined workflows, reduced hands-on time and automation compatibility
- Order reagents specific to your needs, including directional and non-directional kits, rRNA depletion and poly(A) mRNA isolation
reagents, and adaptors and primers (12- and 96-index) sold separately
- Working with Small RNA? Minimize adaptor-dimer formation while achieving high yield, diverse multiplex libraries with our unique Small RNA library preparation workflow.
Synthesize high-quality RNA with reagents designed to simplify your workflow
- Generate high yields of high quality mRNA with our HiScribe™ in vitro transcription kits
- Try our Vaccinia Capping System for efficient enzymatic capping of mRNA
- Rapidly synthesize guide RNAs for CRISPR/Cas9 experiments with our EnGen® sgRNA Synthesis Kit, S. pyogenes
One or more of these products are covered by patents, trademarks and/or copyrights owned or controlled by New England Biolabs, Inc. For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The use of these products may require you to obtain additional third party intellectual property rights for certain applications.
Get started with these RNA-related references:
RNA Synthesis Brochure
Monarch Nucleic Acid Purification Brochure
Luna Universal qPCR And RT-qPCR Brochure
NEBNext for Illumina Brochure
RNA Metro Map Poster
Learn about the sources of RNase contamination and how you can prevent them from disrupting your experiments.
Watch as Deyra explains how to optimize your RNA inputs for successful NGS library preparation.
Learn more about the streamlined workflow for the NEBNext Ultra II Directional RNA Library Prep Kit.
Learn the basics of qPCR, and hear more about our Luna products, including our novel method for data analysis.